"Let your mind provoke you to be an artist"
25 August – 5 September 2019
Mark Messenger violin
Nathan Braude viola
Thomas Carroll cello
Maria Tarasewicz piano/duo coach
- Individual lessons
- Group performance classes
- Chamber music
- Duo coaching with piano
- Performances at lunchtime and evening concerts
- Lectures in philosophy, ecology, human rights, creativity
- Mentoring sessions
- Living and eating in an ecological and sustainable community
- Cooking together and helping with meal preparation
- Internet and phone detox
- Walks and time in nature
A 10-day intense course of violin, viola, cello and chamber music tuition as well as intellectual lectures by renowned international speakers in the beautiful Tuscan mountains.
A unique concept of summer music course which develops the whole artist and creates the Thinking Musician.
A journey of discovery and provocation for high-level young artists on the violin, viola, cello. An extended week of lessons, workshops, lectures, seminars, performance opportunities, connection to nature, collective discovery and creative friction.
1200 Euros including accommodation and full board meals.(Scholarships available)
1st of May